picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Deals & News

NatalieP user profile picture

NatalieP

Oily/Resilient

dot520 Views

wishtrend tax and customs

So with the current trade in your picky points wishtrend event, it’s very exciting but I’m not sure if I should buy anything since I have quite a lot of opened and unopened skincare 😅 but one thing I’d like to know is how much, if applicable, are the tax and customs? I saw someone comment under the ig post that they ordered £15 worth of products and got £21 custom fee and they’re from the UK. I’m also from the UK so I was wondering if anyone else had similar fee prices.
upvote

comment

15 Comments

S

Sai

Dry/Sensitive

Hi, just wanted to let you know I'm the UK and I spent £100 but I had to pay £36 on customs. It was a good deal so I didn't mind paying. Worked out cheaper in the end. Honestly I'm still confused on how customs work here because nothing adds up.
upvote

comment

NatalieP

Oily/Resilient

yeah people saying different things so idk what to think 😅
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture

FSha

Oily/Resilient

i am worried about it too as my country has strict rules about custom duty i might have to pay more. btw im from malaysia.
upvote

comment

llazyy user profile picture

llazyy

Oily/Sensitive

malaysia custom wont tax u with amount purchase below rm500, and wishtrend isn't shipping to malaysia currently (from what i know)
upvote

comment

JoyProject21 user profile picture

JoyProject21

Oily/Sensitive

that's simply not true. any products under £135 should not be taxed at all. I never paid tax on my wishtrend purchases 🇬🇧
upvote

comment

NatalieP

Oily/Resilient

oh really? that’s great to know! so if the total price is under £135 I don’t need to pay?
upvote

comment

enikoo user profile picture

enikoo

Dry/Sensitive

I also read the comment. I'm curious the tax, too because I live European country.
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture

FSha

Oily/Resilient

ouh i see so no need to exchange points for wishtrend then. thank you for the info
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!