picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

skincarewithian user profile picture

skincarewithian

Oily/Sensitive

dot148 Views

SKIN1004 REVIEW!

After a week of using this, all I can say is my skin loves this! I use this in my morning and night routine as this product is lightweight on my face. It gives ample hydration after use. TEXTURE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ The texture is watery-like and easily absorbed by the face which is great! FRAGRANCE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ It has no artificial fragrance/no artificial colorant but for me, I smell coconut in it. Weird but yeah. SKIN HYDRATION ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ It gives your skin ample hydration and never leaves your skin feel dry. SKIN FEEL⭐⭐⭐⭐ After using you can clearly feel that your skin becomes refreshed and tight. This is non-sticky so highly recommended! Overall, this is a wonderful toner and suitable with sensitive/acne-prone skins and can use for day and night. Take note that the product(s) i used may work for me but not for you. It's much better if you stick of what you're currently using and what suits your skin. #SKIN1004
carousel
carousel
carousel
Madagascar Centella Tone Brightening Boosting Toner

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Tone Brightening Boosting Toner

star rating

(956)

favorite

upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!