Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Other

beautybonnebeth user profile picture
picky squad user badge

beautybonnebeth

Oily/Resilient

dot105 Views

I'm Devastated.

My 18 year old son and husband waited on me to leave with a girlfriend to go to concert and burned ALL of my skincare product boxes. It was just a laundry basket and not in anyone's way. I love ring skincare. As a disabled person it is the only thing I have left that I can do. I love to take pictures of the product and the packaging it comes in because I even describe the box in my reviews. I've been o. The edge of just completely breaking down and this did it. I know it is trivial and a stupid thing to not be able to quit crying about. But here I am, not being able to stop my tears. And now I'm afraid I won't get contacted or chosen to test products because my next few reviews won't be up to par in my eyes. I'm sorry. Thanks for letting me vent.
upvote

comment

2 Comments

disinclined user profile picture

disinclined

Oily/Resilient

I am so sorry that they did that to you.πŸ˜” You should confront them all tell them that skincare is one of your favorite get away hobbies and that you are disappointed in them for doing that to you. It is OK TO CRY about this. I would be devastated if anybody did that to my products. Every review even if you have very few. They all count and could help someone. πŸ˜„ The new event that picky has with wishlist. You could try and get a few new products. I believe that you can be great for the skincare community. I believe you can do it. If you ever need to talk or some cheap recommendations for new skincare, my Instagram is @dis.inclined. I believe in you YOU CAN DO THIS.πŸ˜„ It is OK TO VENT AND CRY!!
upvote

comment

beautybonnebeth user profile picture
picky squad user badge

beautybonnebeth

Oily/Resilient

thank you so much. I feel mad at myself for being so emotional about it but it really does hurt my heart. I'm going to follow you on here and insta
upvote

comment

LadyBossReviews user profile picture

LadyBossReviews

Oily/Resilient

I am so, so sorry this happened to you. You are not alone and it’s 100% okay to be emotional and sad. Please do not be mad at yourself for feeling how you are feeling. You have a whole Picky community supporting you. Enter giveaways on Instagram and Picky, and hopefully you will have a whole new and exciting stash of skincare goodies to try out! Ps. I messaged you on Instagram. I am always here for you if you need to vent or chat! Also, I’ll be doing a giveaway soon too, so keep an eye out! πŸ˜˜πŸ’•
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!