picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

joyskyn user profile picture

joyskyn

Oily/Sensitive

dot61 Views

What do you do with all your skincare collections?

Just want to ask what do you guys do with all your “extra” skincare collection? I’m sure all of us here has more than one cleanser, toner, moisturizer, serum & sunscreen. Do you keep them all until they’re expire? Do you give them away? Do you diligiently use them all? Do you do giveaways? Donate? Do share ❤️
upvote

comment

13 Comments

stanskincare user profile picture

stanskincare

Oily/Resilient

I give them away to my family members and some of their friends. Also, I do feel like it is a waste to not be able to use them all and let them expire. So I just share and give them away 😊
upvote

comment

joyskyn

Oily/Sensitive

Same! I share and give them away to my family members too
upvote

comment

Qyara user profile picture

Qyara

Oily/Sensitive

Apply the product on other part of body like hand, feets, and legs.
upvote

comment

joyskyn

Oily/Sensitive

I’ve done this with my extra sheet mask essence but not with other products. This is a good idea as well! thanks for sharing
upvote

comment

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

I like buying asian skincare, so when I order something, I usually buy more than I need so when im done with something I can use something else. If i dont like something tho, or when I order a box, or 1+1, I give it to my friends or sisters.
upvote

comment

joyskyn

Oily/Sensitive

yes so true! I like buying more skincare than I need as well. I like to try them and when some product doesn’t suit my skin type, I’ll give them away to family members (they don’t mind the hand down)
upvote

comment

sonnitranquilli user profile picture

sonnitranquilli

Oily/Sensitive

If I know I won't be able to use them, I tend to give them away. Otherwise I try to test each product, I keep them until the expiration date and I periodically check my collection to see if there's something I have to throw away.
upvote

comment

KDanielle  user profile picture

KDanielle

Oily/Resilient

I usually use all the things I have. But if I have something I don’t like, I’ll give it to someone else or use it on the backs of my hands. I alternate my products so I usually go through things and I also don’t have too many things open at once.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!