picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Routine Help

SaraMelis user profile picture

SaraMelis

Oily/Sensitive

dot73 Views

dermaplaning...women shaving their face?

Dermaplaning devotees herald a long list of gorgeous skin benefits. Yes, there is the exfoliation factor and removal of unwanted hair. But dermaplaning is also said to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, increase skincare absorption, and make makeup application smoother and easier. Women with darker hair on their face will see an instant improvement in skin brightness with dermaplaning. Removal of vellus hair, or peach fuzz, also helps to reduce occurrence of acne because bacteria and oils wonโ€™t get trapped on skinโ€™s surface. What do you think about it? do you do it habitually? or do you fear it? p.s. don't worry, the peach fuzz will never turn into a beard Please, Give me your secrets ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ˜˜
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Betweendots user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

My friend is dermaplanning instructor, in general people think that dermaplanning is only to remove peach fuzz, but it do remove dead skin cells. Not everyone can get this treatment, but I totally recommend doing it during early spring or autumn.
upvote

comment

SaraMelis

Oily/Sensitive

thanksss ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜
upvote

comment

skincarebiased user profile picture

skincarebiased

Oily/Resilient

Iโ€™d lovvee to shave my face but I donโ€™t think I can muster enough courage to do it myself๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
upvote

comment

SaraMelis

Oily/Sensitive

๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคญ
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!