picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

B

Bemakeuplife

Dry/Sensitive

dot31 Views

TOP THREE SUNSCREEN SPF

Let’s talk SPF ☀️ I really wanted to dedicate a post to my top three sunscreen and share with you guys this essential step in my morning routine and for skin prep before makeup. I’m gonna be honest this photo isn’t the best but the products outshine the lighting which I think is important. Let’s go! 🥇 @thepurelotus jeju botanical sun cream is my number one and for good reason. Literally no white cast, SPF 50+, smells like a fresh citrus and no irritations. It’s the perfect SPF and you need to try it. It also dries perfectly, not super dewy or greasy. I love it! You can get it at @stylevana_sv and use INF10EYH for 10-15% off or @yesstyle and use EYHLYFE for 2-5% off 🥈 @bondisands face SPF 50+ was my number one for ages and I always rave about it (it was actually in my 2020 favourites YouTube video). It’s a very close second but it is a bit on the greasy side so whenever I wear makeup I need to wait a solid half an hour for it to settle down and doesn’t disturb anything. Honestly, apart from that it’s perfect. No scent or anything weird and applies like a moisturiser. Feels so luxurious on my skin and I love it. I’d like to believe I enjoyed it before tiktok hyped it up. 🥉 @cancercouncil makes sunscreen and they did well with it! I love this stuff, it feels like I put a cloud on my face. The texture is so smooth and pillowy, like a mousse. I like how there is a tint to it because I actually use this as a skin tint on some days. The only reason this is ranked third is because the tint can be a bit patchy and I have to spend a while blending it in my skin but honestly this stuff is incredible. Not super greasy and doesn’t feel heavy. I love this! That’s it! I really want everyone to try these because they are my HOLY GRAILS. I’ve only started using sunscreen in my daily routine last year and I really want to spread the word that SPF is important and everyone needs it. What’s your favourite sunscreen? You can follow me on IG @beautiful.makeup_life for more reviews and general talk about beauty xx
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

1 Comment

DewyCica user profile picture

DewyCica

Dry/Sensitive

I heard a lot about bondi sand 👋
upvote

comment

B

Bemakeuplife

Dry/Sensitive

it’s really nice!! highly recommend
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!