picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Oshcare user profile picture

Oshcare

Dry/Sensitive

dot234 Views

look at my review😭

I am nervous about complete the forms of the review post, it’s my first time writing a review, please check it out and I appreciate if you gave me some love 💗 https://www.instagram.com/p/CTPuKy_vDdj/?utm_medium=copy_link Thank you
upvote

comment

15 Comments

ambreenk user profile picture

ambreenk

Oily/Resilient

I've just seen your post. Some tips I have for you. Try and share your opinion on what you think of the product and how it wore on your skin. Also try and take light pictures of your products. The skin1004 packaging is beautiful and you can see the colour of the toner. Try and show that off by taking pictures using daylight. I hope this helps. 👍🏼
upvote

comment

Oshcare

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you dear, I want to write my thoughts in final post about the toner together because I use them together and I will attach my whole experience🤍
upvote

comment

Clarab13 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Clarab13

Oily/Resilient

Personally, I would go with your description for the main 2 max 3 ingredients but would combine the rest into fee lines. it is also good to add your personal opinion on texture, scent, does it absorbs well and quickly, like really, your feeling about it because this is what we want to hear. 💖
upvote

comment

Oshcare

Dry/Sensitive

Yes I look at alot of them doing that, but I am the one who likes to know every ingredient on it🤍
upvote

comment

ambreenk user profile picture

ambreenk

Oily/Resilient

going there right now!
upvote

comment

M

MARIAMS

Oily/Sensitive

well done dear great starting 🥰 I know you can do thw best 😘
upvote

comment

Oshcare

Dry/Sensitive

Thanks🤍🤍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!