picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Deals & News

AnumBinteKhalid user profile picture

AnumBinteKhalid

Dry/Resilient

dot674 Views

payment method declined on WISHTREND

I'm unable to pay for my order through my card. 😭😭😭 I'm paying from my Pakistan's bank debit card and my husband will receive the order in UAE. Please tell me what should I do. I need to place my order as soon as possible. I'm attaching the screenshot below for your understanding. I'm also attaching pictures of my card so that you can guide me well. I don't have PayPal account. So this is the only way I can pay for my order. Please help me. I'm scared now.
carousel
upvote

comment

10 Comments

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

yes, like frenchypeach19 mentioned, i recommend paypal. Or a virtual debit card like transferwise. I use both. When u buy something using paypal, u have buyers protection. You connect ur own card to your paypal account to pay. And at the end of the month, Paypal will deduct the amount from your the connected account However, the exchange rates are unfavorable for people who dont have USD. For example.. €1=$1,17 but paypals rate would be €1=$1,12.. In case of a virtual debit card, you have to top up your card. So u cant u more than whats on your balance. But the exchange rates are much better. U just have to pay a little fee. U can also have balances of different countries. For example I can have a $ balance and they give u an american bank account number. Theres also N26… and some others, but im not familiar with them. Hope my info helps a bit.
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

OH TRUE!!! I forgot about the exchange rates🀦🏽
upvote

comment

Ruthieandskincare user profile picture

Ruthieandskincare

Dry/Resilient

maybe you can get a visa online debit card. Or virtual Credit card one time. they exist not sure if its available to you
upvote

comment

AnumBinteKhalid

Dry/Resilient

but this one is also visa. is it not right one?
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

I'm wondering, if you quickly setup a Paypal account, will your card work and you payment go through? i feel like it's the safest method. Also don't hesitate to contact Wishtrend customer service perhaps.
upvote

comment

AnumBinteKhalid

Dry/Resilient

yes I've mailed them hoping for the best Thankyou so much ❀️ I've not used PayPal ever. can you kindly tell me how it works? do they cut extra money for paying from Paypal?
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

Oh sorry for the multiple comments, lol i just woke up I'm still a bit 😴😴 So on Wishtrend, when you'll pay you only have to click on the PayPal button, then probably sign in to you PayPal account and then just click "pay". Since you'll already have entered your card informations, just clicking pay on Paypal will do! and then the money will be taken from your card/bank account.
upvote

comment

AnumBinteKhalid

Dry/Resilient

no problem. you can reply in multiple comments ❀️and thankyou soooo much for replying again & again 🌸 I really need help.
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

PayPal is a way to pay for your internet purchases through many type of cards. Hopefully you can use yours. You setup your account, enter your card numbers and the information linked to the card owner. Then everytime you wanna order you pay through PayPal. It is very secure and there is not additional fees (EDIT: there will be some exchange rates obviously, i totally forgot about that sorry) When setting up your account, you'll see all the instructions, don't worry it is not complicated. but i suggest you wait for Wishtrend reply before starting with PayPalπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!