picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Andysiuuu1 user profile picture

Andysiuuu1

Dry/Resilient

dot65 Views

Tinted Mineral Sunscreen Not Washing Off

[REPOST] Recently bought a tinted Mineral Sunscreen and I’ve been loving it, however, there is one huge concern - reapplying and wash off. After applying it to my face, I try slather the leftover from my fingers to elsewhere and proceed to wash my hands. BUT there is always a small amount of sunscreen on my fingers, in particular inbetween the nail/skin, and I would always get what looks to be dirt (the tinted sunceeen) on my cloth after drying my hands. Does anyone have this problem? How do you deal with it / advice for it. I can’t stand having “dirt” or “stain” on my stuff anymore :<
upvote

comment

7 Comments

Newtoskincare user profile picture

Newtoskincare

Oily/Sensitive

I have the same issue and I realise only soap can remove everything. You will need to use hand soap to properly wash them away. You should also double cleanse to remove the sunscreen.
upvote

comment

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Dry/Sensitive

I’d use a cleansing oil/balm followed by a water based cleanser to remove it…a method called double cleansing the cleansing oil emulsified n washes away with water
Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser

CeraVe
Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser

star rating

(313)

favorite

Gentle Black Fresh Cleansing Oil

Dear, Klairs
Gentle Black Fresh Cleansing Oil

star rating

(504)

favorite

upvote

comment

bobbycys user profile picture

bobbycys

Dry/Sensitive

you should try double cleansing 😊 first cleanse with either oil based cleanser or balm, then followed by water based cleanser. here’s my double cleansing routine ❤️
From Green Cleansing Oil

PURITO
From Green Cleansing Oil

star rating

(102)

favorite

Gentle Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin

Vanicream
Gentle Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin

star rating

(113)

favorite

upvote

comment

melisprouts user profile picture

melisprouts

Dry/Sensitive

yea I came here to suggest a soap - in particular I would suggest a dish soap! they have more grease combating properties and will be able to help wash off the oil more effectively! this is the most cost effective solution - if you don’t mind spending more, you can use an oil based cleanser on your hands 🙌
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!