Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand

PUREAM brand profile picture
brand user badge

PUREAM

Oily/Sensitive

dot3,519 Views

PURE’AM x PICKY! ❤️ Authentic Barrier Cream Balm GIVEAWAY!!! 🌟

Hello to all! So grateful and thrilled to be part of Picky community! Picky and PURE’AM have teamed up for this exciting GIVEAWAY to share our most loved product ‘Authentic Barrier Cream Balm’ We believe the purest beauty is inside yourself. And we want to help it glow for everyone to see :) Looking forward to our thrilling journey together! With Care, PURE’AM Team 😍 ***Please check out Cassandra's Youtube - "NO MORE CERAVE. 5 Best Ceramide Moisturizer That Aren't Cera Ve". We are so grateful that Cassandra loves our cream too! ❤️ Also, Beauty Within Youtube - “When Your Pores are Oily & Skin is Dry at the Same Time?! Combination Skin Tips!” They loved our cream too! Especially Ro’s current skin care routine! ❤️ ***All our products are COSMOS Organic Certified, Vegan and Cruelty-Free Registered! ❤️ ***Find us at_ 🇺🇸 USA : @theallurestore 🇦🇺 Australia : @thelaborganics 🇶🇦 Qatar : @qiyorro @pure.am_official www.pureambeauty.com Intoducing “Authentic Barrier Cream Balm” WHAT IT IS: A creamy, buttery balm-textured moisturizer, rich in Vegan Ceramides, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, and Organic Shea Butter, to nourish, repair, and strengthen the skin barrier. Encapsulated Vegan Ceramides and Organic Glycerin deeply penetrates skin to create a healing layer that binds and moisturizes, while Alpha Bisabolol imparts medicinal properties to brighten skin and reduce hyperpigmentation. Boosted by the ultimate hydration duo - Hyaluronic Acid and Polyglutamic Acid, partners in achieving plump, healthy skin. WHAT IT DOES: Strengthens and repairs skin’s moisture barrier to keep skin ultra- hydrated, moisturized and healthy. Calms sensitive skin, reducing redness and irritation. Protects skin from environmental pollution. WHAT IT’S FOR: The ultimate do-it-all moisturizer for day or night, or reparative solution for sensitive, dry, or irritated skin. This nutrient-packed, ultra-nourishing balm glides on skin and absorbs quickly. Use as the final step before SPF in your morning routine, or as a soothing sleep mask at night to prevent moisture loss.
carousel
carousel
Authentic Barrier Cream Balm

Pure'am
Authentic Barrier Cream Balm

star rating

(113)

favorite

upvote

comment

439 Comments

Picky user profile picture
picky user badge

Picky

Oily/Sensitive

yay 💕
upvote

comment

brand user badge

PUREAM

Oily/Sensitive

love love love ❤️ ❤️❤️
upvote

comment

HeidiD user profile picture
super picky user badge

HeidiD

Dry/Resilient

Welcome to Picky! I had a chance to try their Super Glow Dew product before and totally satisfy with the result. I hope to explore more of the brand and thank you so much for the opportunity! 💕💓💕💓💕💓
upvote

comment

brand user badge

PUREAM

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you so much for your kind sharing! Hope you love our Authentic Barrier Cream Balm as well 🥰
upvote

comment

PickyAddict user profile picture

PickyAddict

Oily/Sensitive

😍😍😍Ur ingredients are all good for my skintype❤️❤️❤️ Welcome and thank you for being part of Picky Community 😘😘
upvote

comment

brand user badge

PUREAM

Oily/Sensitive

So happy to hear this! Hope your skin loves it! 😍
upvote

comment

deby user profile picture

deby

Dry/Sensitive

yay! welcome to picky 💖 Love ceramide cream so much! I hope i can win this. Good luck everyone 😁
upvote

comment

brand user badge

PUREAM

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks for your warm welcome! 😍 Yes! We have formulated with encapsulated Vegan Ceramide to penetrate deeper into 10 skin layers to maximum results. Good luck to you! 💜
upvote

comment

Beri1872 user profile picture
super picky user badge

Beri1872

Dry/Resilient

Hiii 🙋🏻‍♀️ Welcome to Picky!! Very happy to have you and grateful for the chance to win your product giveaway; I just signed up 🤓♥️ I love everything vegan, skin calming, and moisturizing. Amazing ingredients! Can’t wait to try your products!! ♥️♥️♥️
upvote

comment

brand user badge

PUREAM

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for your warm welcome! We’re both new here! ☺️☺️ So happy to walk this new journey together! ❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!