picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

farmgirl14 user profile picture

farmgirl14

Dry/Sensitive

dot43 Views

Hair Care Lovers <3

What shampoo do you use? Why did you start using it? Are you looking to switch to a different brand?
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Newtoskincare user profile picture

Newtoskincare

Oily/Sensitive

I am currently using Grafen anti hair fall shampoo! I tried Some By Mi hair shampoo too but I like the hair tonic a lot better. I started using these since last year when my hair fall was extremely bad. it had reduced a lot since starting these shampoo 😊 I’m open to try anti hair fall shampoo
upvote

comment

farmgirl14

Dry/Sensitive

do you have photos to share with the specific products you are using? what was so bad about your hair fall? what was reduced? there are so many products out there and I have not heard of these products before! I would like to learn more! 🤗
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

so far this is my fav shampoo, smells amazing & large volume 😍😍
upvote

comment

farmgirl14

Dry/Sensitive

it looks like a bottle that would last a person a long time. I was always worried about trying dove as a shampoo , I received a trial body wash one time in the mail and wasn’t too fond of it. does it work for you all year round?!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!