picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Brand Talk

NiaRey user profile picture

NiaRey

Dry/Sensitive

dot523 Views

Influencer Contract?

Hi Everyone πŸ’— I have recently been approached on Instagram by a skincare retailer offering to send occasional products in exchange for posts. They have been very precise on how many posts and how often. They want to email a contract, I’m finding this idea quite daunting, have any of you micro influencers had anything similar? Is a contract the norm? Is it necessary? Thank you so much in advance πŸ’—
upvote

comment

28 Comments

sonnitranquilli user profile picture

sonnitranquilli

Oily/Sensitive

Offering an agreement is a good thing but I would suggest to think about the amount of content they want: normally, on a gifted basis, the influencer is free to decide IF post something or not and the number of posts or stories is up to the influencer. I tend to decline offers like these because they're trying to get the most out of the influencers without paying for their work. Products don't pay bills!
upvote

comment

NiaRey

Dry/Sensitive

While the request is precise it’s not excessive, I appreciate your advice, I’ll have a look through the contract πŸ’—
upvote

comment

Skinbyrd user profile picture

Skinbyrd

Dry/Sensitive

First of all, congrats on being approached but please read all the fine prints before deciding. If you ask me, since they are asking for specific requests, you should be paid for it? Idk, I mean, doing reviews and content is fun but when a contract is involve which means you have to adhere to everything, it can be stressful coz you have to get things done or else, you'll get sued πŸ™ˆ
upvote

comment

NiaRey

Dry/Sensitive

This is exactly what I’m worried about!!
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Apologies that my comment is unrelated πŸ˜… to replying your questions... but I wanna say Your contents are so good- I've seen on IG! That's why you were approached! Good going, mate! πŸ˜ƒ Congratulations πŸŽ‰
upvote

comment

NiaRey

Dry/Sensitive

πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί oh my goodness, you’re too sweet, thank you πŸ’—πŸ’—
upvote

comment

Skinbyrd user profile picture

Skinbyrd

Dry/Sensitive

I am following you on insta ❀️ Your content seems amazing!
upvote

comment

NiaRey

Dry/Sensitive

πŸ₯Ί Thank you so much!! what’s your username? let me make sure I’ve followed you back! πŸ’—
upvote

comment

sonnitranquilli user profile picture

sonnitranquilli

Oily/Sensitive

No worries! 😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!