picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Other

Lemonie user profile picture

Lemonie

Oily/Sensitive

dot112 Views

[product review] Cell Fusion C

I have been using Cell Fusion C products for 2 weeks already. In the morning, I use the three (facial cleanser, toner, and the essential sunscreen). At night, I don't apply sunscreen. I only used Cell Fusion C products alone for an efficient review. I never applied any other skin care brands while using these. So, I guarantee the effect and an honest review. β™‘ π˜›π˜³π˜¦.𝘈𝘊 π˜‹π˜’π˜ͺ𝘭𝘺 π˜›π˜³π˜°π˜Άπ˜£π˜­π˜¦ 𝘍𝘒𝘀π˜ͺ𝘒𝘭 𝘊𝘭𝘦𝘒𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘳 If you haven't read the claims on Tre.AC Daily Trouble Facial Cleanser and the rest, it was descripted on my previous post. β™‘ Gentle on the skin. I was amazed by this cleanser ever since I started using it. I felt the satisfaction, because it was really really gentle and at the same time it removes dirt,sebum, and makeups smoothly. So, massaging carefully will add a lot more benefit to the skin. β™‘ Soothing. A week ago, I had a pimple in an early stage. I immediately washed my face and whoaa. A few days of using the facial cleanser, my pimple faded and didn't hurt at all. β™‘ Smells like Tea Tree. β™‘ π˜“π˜°π˜Έ 𝘱𝘏 𝘱𝘏𝘒𝘳𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘳 π˜›π˜°π˜―π˜¦π˜³ "low pH" . It was just like a water soaked cotton ball.It gently removes remaining dirt to my face. By using this twice daily, I always feel fresh and free from dust. β™‘ 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 100 This one is my favorite among three. In the claims, benefits if this product, it was said that it can improve the skin condition. In my experience, that was really true! 2 weeks ago, my face looks a lil bit textured and dull. The sunscreen was smooth, doesn't feel sticky, and absorbs quickly. It think it is also toning. No cons😭
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!