picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

C

carmskincare

Dry/Resilient

dot74 Views

Skincare Budget?

What’s your skincare budget? Do you have a limit on how much you spend on skincare each month? Any tips to stick to your budget? I usually stock up when there’s sales or wait until I have empties before buying more. Generally I try to stick to $50 a month max.
upvote

comment

6 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

I buy skincare when I'm running low, so normally buy a couple of things every 3-4 months. I don't have an overall budget but tend not to spend more than £15 per product
upvote

comment

C

carmskincare

Dry/Resilient

That’s a good rule to stick to
upvote

comment

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

Altho I dont have the budget dor high end brands.. i dont really stick to a budget. I also stock up on products when theres a good deal and not just wait until I finish a product. Rather than buying stuff every month. I just buy a lot of stuff like twice/thrice a year (unless I really need something). It also depends on the type product and the size. For example, I would spend more on a serum than a cleanser or lipbalm.
upvote

comment

C

carmskincare

Dry/Resilient

I like the idea of buying 2 or 3 times a year! I may need to move towards less frequent purchases.
upvote

comment

llazyy user profile picture

llazyy

Oily/Sensitive

yes i do have a limit on the price of a product i buy, since im a student and still using parents money. so i dont have chance to try out some famous skincare as most are over my budget. picky app kind of fix a lil of my craving on skincare lol but still i didnt get some giveaway that i want badly
upvote

comment

C

carmskincare

Dry/Resilient

I understand, I hope you win more giveaways in the future 🥰
upvote

comment

skincaregrh user profile picture

skincaregrh

Oily/Resilient

I usually purchase according to my needs, or sometimes during sales. I have different price limit that I can accept for different skincare (cleansers, serums etc.)
upvote

comment

C

carmskincare

Dry/Resilient

Ooh I like that, I should probably come up with a price limit for each product type
upvote

comment

mq user profile picture

mq

Oily/Resilient

I do have budget, same with you, my budget is $50/month. But honestly, I'm just clowning myself 😂 I always end up spending more because I easily get attracted to try new skincare products. 😅 Still, I'm learning and trying my best to stick to the budget 🥺
upvote

comment

C

carmskincare

Dry/Resilient

I agree with you, I have a hard time tracking my purchases and sticking to the budget sometimes.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!