picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

anatriesskincare user profile picture

anatriesskincare

Oily/Sensitive

dot53 Views

Do you know how to use these?

So I got a lot of bliss's face masks some time ago and I tried them all following the instructions on the packaging. I've noticed their sleeping masks are a bit weird in my opinion and I fear I might be using them wrong. On the packaging, it says apply on clean, dry skin and sleep with it on, so I guess that it means that after cleansing your face, you apply it and that's it, but I honestly feel like I'm missing something. These sleeping masks are not like most of the kbeauty sleeping masks (aka night time moisturizers) but they are more like a weird gel. If you know these type of products or if you actually have these, could you share how do you use them. I feel a bit lost and I also feel like I'm waisting the product. (Sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker).
Green Tea Wonder Mask

Bliss
Green Tea Wonder Mask

star rating

(8)

favorite

What a Melon De-Stressing Overnight Mask Watermelon

Bliss
What a Melon De-Stressing Overnight Mask Watermelon

star rating

(5)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

llazyy user profile picture

llazyy

Oily/Sensitive

hmm i think the green tea one is not overnight mask (based on its name) so use it after cleansing your face, leave it on for some time and wash it off. while for the watermelon overnight mask its meant to be left overnight according to its name so after cleansing, follow with your usual routine like toner serum ampoule etc and then replace your moisturizer wjth the overnight mask or u can also use moisturizer first then the overnight mask if u think it is not enough. above are my opinion on mask and overnight mask, since different product may have different function (probably different from its name) so my opinion is just for mask and overnight in general as im not familiar with this brand
upvote

comment

anatriesskincare user profile picture

anatriesskincare

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you so much for the answer! the green tea one is also called overnight clarifying gel mask (I know, they have crazy long names) but it's weird, they have a sticky almost slimy texture that doesn't look or feels like a moisturizer at all, that's why I feel confused. I will follow as you say on the watermelon one but the other one is just so weird to me.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!