picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Opinion

I

incinabug

Oily/Sensitive

dot72 Views

is wishtrend order worth the price?

Is it worth to order from wishtrend? I calculate with the picky points, coupons and so on. In this case, whistrend price reduced but this price is also much more than in other shops prices.
upvote

comment

7 Comments

menuruthsaya user profile picture

menuruthsaya

Dry/Resilient

I feel like it depends on what your product choice is. if you choose the special bundle (the #teamoily/#teamdry/#teamsensitive ones), it'll definitely worth the price. they were already cheaper as bundle, then you can apply additional code to get 10% off and 50% of your order paid using points. it's definitely a steal.
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

What I have in my cart are the ones not available in other stores yet so I won't feel bad πŸ˜‚
upvote

comment

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

same🀣
upvote

comment

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

it depends. like the rovectin lotus water cream, its more expensive at wishtrend than yesstyle. But like menuruthsaya said, the special bundles are worth the price. You also get free shipping without a $ minimum.. so thats definitely worth it. You should just compare the prices.
upvote

comment

texturedskins user profile picture

texturedskins

Dry/Sensitive

bundles? heck yeah individual items? probably not. prices seem to be higher than other sites, the free shipping without a minimum is a really nice perk tho’
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

They are having really good deals on some products, they have highly discounted product bundles, and you get at least 2 free samples on any order. On top of that with the Picky points you get up to 50% off you order, with an additional 5-10% off and free expedited shipping. In my opinion it is an amazing deal 😍😍😍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!