picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

skincarebymun user profile picture

skincarebymun

Oily/Resilient

dot69 Views

A product that smells like hospitals!

i have been trying the freshly juiced vitamin E mask from dear klairs and i really can’t stand the secent if it! it smells like medicine/ hospitals which is making my experience unpleasant 😣!! yet this product has so many good ingredients and now i have been forcing myself for a week to use it just for the seak of the benefical ingredients. have anyone experienced the same thing? or the same issue?
carousel
carousel
Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask

Dear, Klairs
Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask

star rating

(295)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

sonnitranquilli user profile picture

sonnitranquilli

Oily/Sensitive

Hey! Mmm I didn't experience the same, I feel it fresh and it has a kind of mint / eucalyptus scent. I agree that there are better perfumes, I'm sorry to hear you're not enjoying it 🙁
upvote

comment

skincarebymun user profile picture

skincarebymun

Oily/Resilient

Hey, its dosent really smell like mint to me i would’ve liked it at least! but its too strong and kind of triggered my allergies but thanks for your comment!
upvote

comment

sonnitranquilli user profile picture

sonnitranquilli

Oily/Sensitive

I'm sorry to hear that, did you make the patch test before using it? Maybe the smell is a mix of different ingredients and it's not good for you, it's very personal I think!
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

I experienced this when I used perfume-free products, another reason I still prefer ones that have a scent; because I don't know but when one brand claims their products to be perfume-free, I thought it wouldn't have any scent whatsoever, not even a weird one that smelled like medicine or hospital but turned out I was wrong it seemed 🙄
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!