picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

Haruuchan user profile picture

Haruuchan

Dry/Resilient

dot104 Views

Any Yesstyle users?

Hii!! How are you guys doing??:))) Sooo I was wondering. How many Yesstyle users are here? And for the ones who don’t know what Yesstyle is: Yesstyle is an Asian website/app where you can order all kinds of things. From skincare to fashion and all kinds of jewelry and lifestyle. It’s very easy to order and there are always a huge discounts. I’m now trying to become a Yesstyle Influencer but I’m not yet one. Are you guys already one? As a YI you can get credit for sharing a code and you can cash it out at $20!! Use my rewards code: “RGXKKA” for $$ OFF!! For new users, use “YESSTYLE” as a coupon code for 10% OFF!! I’m total you can get up to 15% OFF. Anyways that was it. Have a nice day you guys!! Please leave some comments!!<33
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Rinahhh user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Rinahhh

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for sharing ❤️!
upvote

comment

Haruuchan user profile picture

Haruuchan

Dry/Resilient

no problem!
upvote

comment

HannahJade user profile picture

HannahJade

Dry/Sensitive

hii i am a yesstyle influencer and i can say that it is really worth it to try, if you would like to apply, here is my affiliate link for you to fill up, it will be very helpful for me to gain a penny
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!