picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

skincarefied user profile picture

skincarefied

Dry/Sensitive

dot120 Views

Brand Repost

I’m curious.. What do you get when brands repost your photos?? I mean do you even get something from it? Lol still don’t know how things work but just curious 😬
upvote

comment

7 Comments

K

KA12345

Dry/Sensitive

typically unless you are an influencer or in the industry of the brand, you don’t get anything. the media manager usually asks the creator if they can post the photo on their page and should then tag them in the repost. Those who don’t want that should not tag the brand/ have a private profile.
upvote

comment

skincarefied

Dry/Sensitive

Ohh!! Thanks! For as long as they ask permission before reposting, i guess that’s okay.
upvote

comment

wonderxawe user profile picture

wonderxawe

Oily/Resilient

I used to not mind if they took it (assuming they asked) but more recently, I’ve asked them to either pay or offer PR in exchange for usage of the photos. Most brands end up just ghosting after that so I presume most photos are just taken for free 🤷🏻‍♀️
upvote

comment

skincarefied

Dry/Sensitive

Oh no!! That’s why I was asking. I assumed they’ll offer to atleast give some PR package for an exchange. How about other brands? Did you experience brands giving you something back for an exchange of your photo?
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

I'm curious too as I've recently started an IG account. I'm following you on IG. I'd appreciate if you followed me too 💕 @blueskies8whiteclouds
upvote

comment

skincarefied

Dry/Sensitive

yeahh. i was wondering just incase it happens lol but it seems like you get nothing in return if ever they repost your picture 😅
upvote

comment

EkaterinKat user profile picture

EkaterinKat

Oily/Sensitive

if your account is young, then reposting on a brand page can attract subscribers to you. This is the only benefit. Unfortunately, brands use our photos for free(
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!