picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Skin Concern

P

pinkygal

Dry/Resilient

dot214 Views

what routine, ingredients and consistency do I need to actually get a glowing skin

I want a skin that glows and also neat....I aim for perfection even though I know nothing can be perfect
upvote

comment

24 Comments

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

to be honest we can't really recommend you product that will work nicely at your skin to glow, it's like trial and error some of product that may work to us may not work to you, so I just advice you to addresses your skin concern (ex. hyperpigmentation, acne), the way we live also contribute to our skin so if you really want a glowing skin I advice you to exercise, have a good diet and sleep.
upvote

comment

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

I totally agree with. You have to trial and error to find out which skin you like
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Aa a fellow Pickie mentioned earlier, it depends on a number of factors- lifestyle, food, skincare products, stress.. I'm following you on IG. I'd appreciate if you followed me too πŸ’• @blueskies8whiteclouds
upvote

comment

Angienab user profile picture

Angienab

Dry/Sensitive

perhaps daily sheet mask would help. Get Cica mask! It's safe to use daily.
upvote

comment

lady24k user profile picture

lady24k

Oily/Resilient

I don't think it's suitable to use a sheet mask daily as it will be too Nutrient-rich and harm out skin barrier, perhaps once a couple day will do!
upvote

comment

Skincareat40 user profile picture

Skincareat40

Dry/Sensitive

I would say exfoliate weekly and hydrate every day with ceramics. don’t forget oils
upvote

comment

shaniacsn user profile picture

shaniacsn

Oily/Sensitive

good foundation can so that easily
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!