picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Opinion

DewyCica user profile picture

DewyCica

Dry/Sensitive

dot65 Views

Houttuynia Cordata Extracts by One Thing

Hi all my sweetie šŸ™Œ These days, one thing brand is kinda popular among Cambodian skincareā€™s consumers. So today, imma talk about their smart toner. It is Houttuynia Cordata Extract. Letā€™s dig into the detail tgr: What it is: it is a special skincare product that use only one specific ingredient, and can be used as many ways such toner, facial mist, mask, diy mask, or mix with your serum or moisturizer as you please. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacteria, antioxidant properties to provide goodies to your skin. What it does: it helps to repair, support, and rebuild the broken skin. Plus, helps to remove impurities, calm redness, nourish and leave the skin softly touch. How to use: as toner, use for the first step of your skincare. As masking, drop into your cotton pad then leave it on you skin for quite minutes. Skin types: best for sensitive, oily, acne prone Texture: water based, similar to Americanos Fragrance: natural scent, not a good smell šŸ¤¢ Key ingredients: Houttuynia CordataĀ extract,Ā 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol Final thoughts: This is multi-extract that I can use it in many ways. Their packaging is premium and medically. The white card box all look the same, except for the text at the back. They are all in clear plastic bottles with a minimalistic designed which can help me to see the clear texture of its. Iā€™m on my half bottle now, but I donā€™t see much differences as it claims. It does calm down my redness and sensitive, but this is not really for my skin since I have super dry skin types. So I always feel uncomfortable using it. It smells bad, tbh, I donā€™t like it.Hence, it saids to keep your pimples as minimum as it could be, but in my case, I didnā€™t see improvement. It is just an overrated product to me. 6.5/10 Have anyone experienced with this?
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

yes I bought their citrus unshiu extract toner & I canā€™t wait to try it ! šŸ˜šŸ˜
upvote

comment

DewyCica

Dry/Sensitive

happy for you. letā€™s review, I wanna know too
upvote

comment

woder23 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

woder23

Oily/Resilient

hmm same here, I don't see much effect on my skin after finishing 1 bottle. but I enjoy their Calendula Officinalis extract, that really helps to calm my skin better compare to the Houttuynia. Also, the scent is lovely (like flower team or chamomile tea
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract

One Thing
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract

star rating

(11)

favorite

upvote

comment

DewyCica

Dry/Sensitive

ah should i try or not? šŸ§
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!