picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Skin Concern

PoppyForest user profile picture

PoppyForest

Dry/Resilient

dot517 Views

What common mistakes did you used to make in your skin care routine?

I hope to share and learn from some of the most common mistakes we used to make. Mine was that I wash off my face after sheet masks treatment. I felt like it was eas too much stuff and didn’t care for it?? Biggest mistake was not spf!!!!😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 Share yours below!!!
upvote

comment

94 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

one & only biggest mistake is not wearing spf ☠️☠️
upvote

comment

JamieLeAnn user profile picture

JamieLeAnn

Oily/Sensitive

girl SAME!
upvote

comment

Roooni user profile picture

Roooni

Oily/Sensitive

I used to wash off the face mask also ( my mom told me to do that and also some serum/ essence in the face mask is just way too sticky), now I feel like I am washing my money down the drainπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ I think the worst thing I did was squeezing blackheads, now my pores are so enlarged that no products can help…. I used to buy a cheap product which is basically a bottle of glue and some papers, stick the glue on the nose with some paper and ripe it off after the glue is dried, satisfying at that moment but god it hurt my skin so much….. 😰😰😰😰
upvote

comment

Qyara user profile picture

Qyara

Oily/Sensitive

Ohhh myyy... You remind me well πŸ˜‚ I did squeeze blackhead which lead to inflammation even I knew I shouldn't do that. No wonder my nose pores 😒
upvote

comment

Qyara user profile picture

Qyara

Oily/Sensitive

The other biggest mistake I did than 'not using spf' is APPLIED SPF MOISTURIZER AT NIGHT AND BRING TO SLEEP. How stupid I was... That's the reason why I'm still breakout now 😭😭😭
upvote

comment

PoppyForest user profile picture

PoppyForest

Dry/Resilient

I am so glad that skin care information spread the way it does today!!! pretty phenomenal! no youngster will make our mistakes again.
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Definitely no spf πŸ˜“ I've changed, now I apply 2-3 times in a day, after I check the UV index.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!