picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

lixm user profile picture

lixm

Oily/Resilient

dot309 Views

pimple patches…

Hiii lovelies. I recently purchased the COSRX acne pimple patches and hear me out.. are these safe to continue the rest of my routine over the top of them? Like after cleansing and toning, pop the patch on, can I go over the top of it with my serums moisturiser etc? Some pimples are in hard to avoid areas and I’m wondering if it will render the patch ineffective if I put things on top of it Or should I avoid anything on the top? Help pls
Acne Pimple Master Patch

COSRX
Acne Pimple Master Patch

star rating

(601)

favorite

upvote

comment

26 Comments

Grethi user profile picture

Grethi

Oily/Sensitive

I do my full routine then I get a clean q tip and just swipe it over the pimple to clean it and then I put the pimple patch because I feel like when I do the routine after I’ve put my pimple patch on it removes the patch
upvote

comment

lixm user profile picture

lixm

Oily/Resilient

OMG this is genius 🤯
upvote

comment

perfectlyimperfect user profile picture

perfectlyimperfect

Oily/Sensitive

It’s best to use them right after cleansing for its maximum effectiveness. if you apply the patch on at the end of your routine, the treatment can’t penetrate into the skin and won’t be as effective since there are multiple products and creams layered underneath that it needs to go through
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Well I use this patch as the last step of my routine. I don’t really see any ingredients that treats acne in the list (I have these too). Since these patches covers and protects the pimple from the enviroment and sucks the gunk out. Unlike those other patches that delivers medication into the pimple, I would use these after my routine because the pimple are also needs my exfoliants, serum and moisturizer.
upvote

comment

RoseMul user profile picture

RoseMul

Oily/Resilient

The patch won't stick well to the skin if you use a serum and moisturiser before putting it on. Also it won't be able to suck the gunk out through a layer either.
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

just proceed with rest of ur routine , it’s fine ☺️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!