picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

glowyanddewy user profile picture

glowyanddewy

Oily/Sensitive

dot307 Views

Your favorite sites to shop for Asian skincare!

Hi, this is my first discussion post. I was wondering what your favorite sites are for shopping Asian skincare products. Typically I shop on YesStyle but I have shopped on Soko Glam once. I was recently eyeing Jolse too because they have a big sale going on right now and the free shipping minimum is lower for my country! But idk if it’s too good to be true or if the products are close to expiry, something like that :( Where do you shop at? ✨
upvote

comment

8 Comments

MelissaKarey user profile picture

MelissaKarey

Dry/Resilient

I alternate between sokoglam, wishtrend, and yesstyle mainly because all 3 ship really fast to my country. Ive tried Stylevana but it took almost 2 months to arrive so ima pass on that
upvote

comment

menuruthsaya user profile picture

menuruthsaya

Dry/Resilient

Jolse is legit and if they do sell near-expiry date products, they always mentioned it on the product page. I usually goes to StyleKorean as it was easier and simpler shipping to my country (doesn't get stuck on customs) and Olive Young had very broad product selection too. BeMused Korea had cheapest price for certain brand when they're on sale, but the shipping fee is relatively higher than others.
upvote

comment

glowyanddewy

Oily/Sensitive

Where can I see the near expiry date on Jolse! I haven’t come across it. Ooo I’ve never heard of BeMused
upvote

comment

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Dry/Sensitive

YesStyle is a great one
upvote

comment

glowyanddewy

Oily/Sensitive

yeah I agree but shipping can take a while sometimes
upvote

comment

shiejj user profile picture

shiejj

Oily/Resilient

yesstyle, stylekorean, wishtrend, andd shopee
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!