picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Skin Concern

G

GlowyMe

Oily/Sensitive

dot45 Views

deprived of oil

Hi all, i use to have an oily skin. But this few months, its like my skin has no oil at all to the point that it feels dry. No amount of moisturiser and toner i used makes it better. Does anyone knws wht can i do to have, like a little oil in my face if tht makes sense😂. I dont knw wht causes this and wht to do. Pls helpp
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Ruthieandskincare user profile picture

Ruthieandskincare

Dry/Resilient

Totally makes sense. Yes your skin condition can change. Due to all sort of things like stress, weather, hormones, new products etc all these can play out and make you more dry and dehydrated. Not sure what your using in your routine that can exacerbate it as I dont know your routine. Check if your cleanser is low ph ideally PH 5.0 or 5.5 You can layer the toner you already have as long as its not a exfoliating toner. You can also introduce a facial oil either layer it on top of your moisturise or mixing it with your current moisturiser. Have a look at Jojoba oil, rosehip or Marula Oil.
upvote

comment

IsaacBear user profile picture

IsaacBear

Dry/Resilient

I agree with ruthie and you can try squalane oil too!
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

This is me! I used to have oily skin and then slowly it gotten dry and you can you see every lines on the face. I had to revamp my skincare routine. I changed cleansers, layered serum and switch to more occlusive moisturizers. I also reapply moisturizers a few times a day. Now my skin is still dry but since my routine has changed, it’s nice and oily, but in a good way.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!