picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

vuxo user profile picture

vuxo

Oily/Sensitive

dot86 Views

Scalp and Hair Issue! HELP!

Hello friends, I’m hoping to find someone here with the same problem as me. I have oily hair and dry and sensitive scalp. It’s really hard for me to find a routine since I don’t want to wash my hair everyday. If I wash my hair everyday, it damages my scalp, if I wash it everyday 2 or 3 day my hair get oily. Anyone here who can recommend a routine and some good products?
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

I don’t hv the exact same concerns as u. I’m just sharing my hair care routine. I hv oily scalp too & I wash my hair daily cuz it’s hot here in my country & I sweat daily so it’s compulsory for me to wash my hair daily. I will use a conditioner & hair oil every time aft I wash my hair & this is how I maintain my healthy hair ☺️☺️
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

I did thought of using dry shampoo, have u tried that ?? maybe wash ur hair every 2-3 days but u can use dry shampoo whenever u feel ur hair is too oily. I wanted to try using dry shampoo too 😃
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

I am in the same boat and still searching for solutions. Tried so many shampoos and nothing works. My next stop is Inkey List salicylic acid scalp exfoliant 🤞🙏
upvote

comment

vuxo user profile picture

vuxo

Oily/Sensitive

I want to try that too. let me know if it works 😭
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

I have oily scalp too and because of that I wash my hair daily. Also because I live in a hot and humid country. I found using a scalp scrub helps to reduce the oil production, prolonging the duration between washes. I'm currently using the CP-1 Scalp Scaler, a Korean brand but there's lots of other brands with scalp scrubs nowadays you can explore ☺
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!