picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

younicornskin user profile picture

younicornskin

Dry/Sensitive

dot93 Views

Sahara Desert situation ‼️ (JP)

My current skin type change from oily-combination to very very dry skin ever since I had my baby recently. As I need to tweak some of my products to a more suitable routine, I’d love to know what are the products do dry-skin peeps LOVE (or look for) ☺️ Additional info:- Stays in 24hours air conditioned room Summer-autumn weather change Any useful tips are highly appreciated!
upvote

comment

4 Comments

ciszkaay user profile picture

ciszkaay

Dry/Sensitive

Hi there~ please drink enough water, and for extremely dry skin sudden change-you can use these products. Or if you want apply some oils, like olive oils -- cz I ever tried this and still do this until now especially if my skin got that sudden change into extremely dry, it works that perfectly☺ just apply some in the dry areas. The L'Occitane works so fast with instant result, but might be pricey, its optional though. I add some lip products in case you need it. Hope it helps~
Vitamin E Gel Moisture Cream

The Body Shop
Vitamin E Gel Moisture Cream

star rating

(28)

favorite

Apple Lime

Laneige
Apple Lime

star rating

(66)

favorite

Soft Lip Balm with Green Tea

INNISFREE
Soft Lip Balm with Green Tea

star rating

(14)

favorite

Green Tea Seed Cream [2018 Version]

INNISFREE
Green Tea Seed Cream [2018 Version]

star rating

(4)

favorite

Shea Butter Ultra Rich Face Cream

L'Occitane
Shea Butter Ultra Rich Face Cream

star rating

(1)

favorite

For Combination Skin

THE SAEM
For Combination Skin

star rating

(0)

favorite

upvote

comment

younicornskin

Dry/Sensitive

Hi dear! thank you so much for your suggestions 😍 I didn’t know the saem have such product! I’ll try check out the nearest L’Occitane stores if they’re kind enough to give me some samples to try out first 🤣 oh and thank you for the sweet reminder, definitely need to make sure I rehydrate more. I hope you too stay hydrates and stay safe whenever you are 💖
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Hello suddenly dry skin person. The change in your body has changed your skin. A friend of mine went from oily pimple prone skin to normal resistant clear skin after she had her baby. It’s your body hormone changing yet again, to accomodate your baby. I gotten sick and it changed my skin from oily to dry. The first thing I did was change my cleanser. I switched to a gentle cleanser made for dry and sensitive skin. Then I bought a really occlusive moisturizer and use it a few times a day after I finished a sample of an occlusive moisturizer. Just start with these simple steps before revamping your whole skin care routine.

younicornskin

Dry/Sensitive

after some reading in the internet, it’s just like you’ve said! thank you for the suggestion I actually have used cetaphil in the past and they work great, definitely would love to revisit them. Really appreciate for your tips Bazz ☺️
upvote

comment

J
picky squad user badge

Jeannie88

Dry/Sensitive

Hormone change is very common after child birth. Even breastfeeding can affect. I drank a lot of water, used very gentle brands like Dear Klairs and didn’t consume caffeine or sugary drinks the entire time I was pregnant and breastfeeding.
upvote

comment

younicornskin

Dry/Sensitive

Omg I can try stay away from caffeine but sugary drink definitely a bit hard for me 😭😂
upvote

comment

jojobeauty16 user profile picture

jojobeauty16

Oily/Resilient

Try grapeseed oil!! Can be used to cleanse and moisturise. Its molecules are small enough to penetrate deep into the skin, so you should see a difference from day one. xxx and congratulations on your baby xxxx❣💜💗💞🥰😘
upvote

comment

younicornskin

Dry/Sensitive

I never knew! Gonna check that out later as I rarely use facial oils before. Awww thank you so much dear! 🥰🥰🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!