picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Deals & News

Letskinbeaute user profile picture

Letskinbeaute

Oily/Resilient

dot475 Views

MVP REWARDS

Hi everyone. This afternoon i checked my email and found a notification from picky that i got the mvp reward from the comeitto. And i want to ask about mvp rewards because it's my first time getting them. Is there no need to reply to this email to provide address data such as confirmation? Or wait for the brand concerned to contact first? Thank you before 💚💚^^
carousel
Rice Cleansing Balm

Comeitto
Rice Cleansing Balm

star rating

(2)

favorite

upvote

comment

32 Comments

asyanie user profile picture

asyanie

Oily/Resilient

wow, I don't even get lucky enough to be one of the MVP from my first day at here 😂 Anyway congratulations, enjoy your rewards 🙌🏽✨
upvote

comment

Letskinbeaute

Oily/Resilient

This is also my first time getting mvp rewards so i asked how the step by step was in receiving the prize because i was afraid it would not be confirmed or make a wrong step 🥺. Anyway thank you for your response, hope that you can get mvp rewards too someday sist 🙌🤗💚
upvote

comment

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

congratulations 💃💃💃 you just have to wait. At that time I was selected as the MVP reviewer for rovectin. the brand didn't send me an email asking for the address, I think the brand still has the addresses of the winners. a week after picky sent me an email, the product gift arrived.
upvote

comment

Letskinbeaute

Oily/Resilient

Congratulations too for you ka 😍😍🥳 And thank you for your response ka 🥺❤️, your response is very helpful for me, because this is also my first time getting mvp rewards so i asked how the step by step was in receiving the prize because i was afraid it would not be confirmed or make a wrong step 🥺. Before the brand sends their product, do they notify the receipt number via sms or email?
upvote

comment

ibolyaa user profile picture

ibolyaa

Dry/Sensitive

congrats 🥳👏
upvote

comment

Letskinbeaute

Oily/Resilient

thank you sist 😆😘
upvote

comment

Qyara user profile picture

Qyara

Oily/Sensitive

Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
upvote

comment

Letskinbeaute

Oily/Resilient

Thank you 😆💛
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!