picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

oo7 user profile picture

oo7

Dry/Resilient

dot70 Views

Tiktok vs Skincare

✨ Let's talk about tiktok✨ No hates, I do love tiktok. However I have found that tiktok provides both unnecessary as well as great information regarding to skincare. But do you think that some tiktok influencers have overly-hyped some skincare brands which don't really works well? (cuz those skincare products only fits the aesthetic). Comment your opinion below 😉
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

HannaTasya user profile picture

HannaTasya

Oily/Resilient

i think it's same adorable 🤧💕
upvote

comment

hdsktt user profile picture

hdsktt

Dry/Resilient

Ya , really disappointed . Just only for content so they are just promote even dont know how the products works
upvote

comment

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

I never looked into or trust tik tok for anything skincare. Tik tok isn’t design to bring skincare that supposed to be science based to any audience out there. It needs a full 30 mins video just to explain one ingredient so youtube is better (not perfect) source.
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

Today people have adopted social media platforms as their main source of information, which is so wrong in so many ways because editing makes it very easy to fake anything. These platforms are also full of people that want to sell you things, so they will do anything that will make you want to buy. Sad but true 😐
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!