picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

Najwaaa user profile picture

Najwaaa

Dry/Sensitive

dot66 Views

Eat clean ♡

Hi! Just wanna ask if there's anyone who practiced eat clean and is there any changes with their skin after that? If yes, how did you do that (ex: what you eat n avoid/what you control the portions). I'm interested to do this for the sake of my skin since I have breakout starting March last year and now there are 3 to 4 acnes keep growing on same spot plus I'm having PIE rn. Thanks for your sharings, I would love to try them :D (if you want to share some best products for my PIE also can!)
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

oo7 user profile picture

oo7

Dry/Resilient

Hey Najwaaa, so glad that you bring this out. 😉 Both my body and skin are happy ever since I started to eat clean. Altho I said I eat clean doesn't mean that I totally quit eating foods that I love, instead I eat in moderation or I eat it occasionally. Try avoid eating too much fast food or processed food. You skin and body will love you. Apart of that, sometimes eating clean doesn't mean that it 100% prevents you from getting acne, bcuz some people might have allergic reaction towards certain food. So take in mind, what you are allergic too. ✨
upvote

comment

Najwaaa

Dry/Sensitive

Aaaa thank you so much girl for your tips! 😍 will try it slowly after this since i bet it's quite challenging to do this 'eat clean' 💖
upvote

comment

B

Busythinking

Oily/Sensitive

I developed hormonal acne earlier this year. I did have a strict diet for almost 2 months and I did saw some improvements. I cut diary products (eg: cheese, milk), cut down on carbs, sugar, fried food, oily food, spicy food. eat more vegetables, fruits and drink lots of water. it really did help a lot. at first, it was super hard because I love all of those sinful food. but at the end, it is all worth it! seeing my face getting better everyday is really worth it. the one thing I realised was I drank Yakult everyday (it has probiotics) and it did reduce the number of pimples appearing. I hope your skin will become clear and smooth one day ya. all the best to you. 🥰
upvote

comment

Najwaaa

Dry/Sensitive

woww hearing that i feel like i also want to leave those sinful foods and i love Yakult! 😆 thanks for recommendations purplewitxh <3
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!