benton green tea vs isntree green tea toner

Which 2 is better for oily sensitive skin any info or thoughts thankyou
upvote

comment

1 Comment

hashiskincare user profile picture

hashiskincare

Dry/Sensitive

Both are amazing! They both contain the major polyphenolic compound present in green tea, EGCG which is antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties. It has shown improvement in treating acne and oily skin. The Isntree has other actives that make it great for oily skin and sebum control. And it's made of extract instead of water, so it's more concentrated. But it can be irritating for some with sensitive skin The Benton is milder and it contains calming and soothing ingredients, so it's perfect for sensitive skin. It's super watery and perfect for layering. I have combination (very dry on cheeks) an dehydrated skin and thsi toner is PERFECTION! I'm a huge fan an di ahve recommended it her over 2000 times. I have both, use the Isntree on t zone an d then I layer the Benton up to 10 times on the rest of the face. They are both inexpensive and awesome so why choose? But if I had to, I will go for the Benton
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!