Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Skin Concern

MMtrynew user profile picture
super picky user badge

MMtrynew

Oily/Resilient

dot283 Views

How and when do you use the samples?

Just curious, do you guys add samples to your routine skincare? Personally I like to use them when I’m traveling. How about you?😊
upvote

comment

53 Comments

ZYuli user profile picture

ZYuli

Oily/Sensitive

I like to use hydrating/calming essences, toners and serums in my humidifier device. Otherwise i don’t really like to use it on my face unless i really want to try that specific product. Sometimes i also give it to my friends as a small gift.
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

MMtrynew

Oily/Resilient

Great idea on using them on devices!πŸ‘
upvote

comment

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

i only like to bring samples of products ive tried/used. I dont bring samples with me of products ive never tried. My skin already has to adjust to a different climate/weather and water (ph level?), so I dont like to bring new samples. I think its best to store sample by date and store them in a place I see them.. or I will never use them πŸ˜… or sometimes I give then away…
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

MMtrynew

Oily/Resilient

Same here, I only bring the ones that I tried already 😁
upvote

comment

Nell user profile picture

Nell

Dry/Resilient

i don't use my samples at all, because they are mostly new product i never tried or want to try before. and simply because i am afraid it would cause some trouble.. i usually give them away to my sisters ehehe
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

MMtrynew

Oily/Resilient

That’s a fair point!
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Travelling? not since the two year pandemic πŸ₯ΈπŸ₯Έ I just follow Marie Kondo and use them as soon as possible because I never bring them when I travelled anyway πŸ˜‚
upvote

comment

stanskincare user profile picture

stanskincare

Oily/Resilient

i do like to use it for traveling as well. besides traveling if I wanted the full size of the product I would first try the free samples hahaha just to make sure I would really like it πŸ™ˆ
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

MMtrynew

Oily/Resilient

Same here πŸ˜†
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!