Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Brand

COMMONLABS brand profile picture
brand user badge

COMMONLABS

Oily/Sensitive

dot241,143 Views

Pure Vitamin Skincare, COMMONLABS. ✨ - MEGA GIVEAWAY INCLUDED

[Download our Picky App first to take part in this giveaway event!] https://onelink.to/fq2ksu Nice to meet you! We are COMMONLABS. Here to bring you the ultimate healthy vitamin skincare experience through our MEGA GIVEAWAY (4,000 winners!) with Picky.πŸŽ‰ Revive your daily life with vitality and liveliness and experience the energy that COMMONLABS. can deliver to your skin and life.πŸƒ Vitamins are essential to your body, why not in your skincare? Experience the high performing quality of COMMONLABS. vitamin skincare. The Vitamin E Calming Ampoule is amazing for easily irritated and sensitive skin. With 72% Tea Tree Leaf Extract, this ampoule is filled with the potential to treat trouble spots and stubborn acne. Also including our patented ingredient Gesolza, this ampoule is suitable for reducing inflammation and provide strong skin protection with Vitamin E. 🌿 The Vitamin E Calming Light Cream is the solution to help collapsed skin barriers & strong skin protection. This hypoallergenic barrier-strengthening cream contains ingredients to inhibit sebum as it contains vitamin energy. It is dermatologist tested and contains Vitamin E + Gesolzaβ„’, to provide moisture to the skin. 🌱 So, you've gotten to know more about us. Enter our MEGA GIVEAWAY of 3000 winners for the chance to experience our brand. Hopefully you will be one of the specially selected winners to experience the benefits of COMMONLABS. Vitamin E Line. Please feel free to leave us any questions or comments! πŸ₯° To enter the giveaway make sure:βœ… 1. Follow our Instagram @commonlabs._official https://instagram.com/commonlabs._official 2. Comment and tag 3+ friends on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/CTlVuxspbpY/ 3. Share the post to your Instagram story for a bonus Sign up for one or both products by submitting the forms on the Picky app! [ Download Picky App: https://onelink.to/fq2ksu ] A vitamin routine full of vitality, COMMONLABS.
carousel
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

COMMONLABS
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

star rating

(2081)

favorite

Vitamin E Calming Light Cream

COMMONLABS
Vitamin E Calming Light Cream

star rating

(882)

favorite

upvote

comment

1117 Comments

Annisadivi user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Annisadivi

Oily/Resilient

Thank You Picky x Commonlabs for the amazing event ✨✨ it's been my wishlist since i read the benefit product and many good review from mutual βœ¨πŸ˜‰ currently, Vitamin E is one of my favorite ingredient πŸ’š Best of luck everyone πŸ‘
upvote

comment

Picky user profile picture
picky user badge

Picky

Oily/Sensitive

So excited for everyone to try COMMONLABS. πŸ₯°
upvote

comment

SilverSliver user profile picture

SilverSliver

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you Team Picky as well as Commonlabs for this wonderful giveaway!πŸ’•
upvote

comment

shintahasanesta user profile picture

shintahasanesta

Oily/Sensitive

Hi, CommonLabs! Welcome to Picky! I'm super excited with this huge giveaway! Thank you so much for being generous to us. Best of luck to everyone! πŸ’š
upvote

comment

justshang user profile picture

justshang

Oily/Resilient

πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•hope i will win this time πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’😒😒 cause I never will on every giveaway here in picky 😒😒😒😒
upvote

comment

juliemar user profile picture
super picky user badge

juliemar

Oily/Resilient

can’t wait! good luck everyone
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

so excited πŸ˜†
upvote

comment

Yenlinh user profile picture

Yenlinh

Oily/Sensitive

me too (≧▽≦)
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!