picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Y

YukiChong

Oily/Resilient

dot118 Views

Women use Men products?

I wonder if we can use male face cleanser and other facial products. Before this, I'm just on my own and using female categories of beauty and facial products. Till one day, I'm excited on a male face cleanser 3 in 1 with scrub and mask together. The feeling was so great and it's an amazing feeling. Hahahahahaa.... Maybe I'm too much but I love the cool feeling, it's like putting toothpaste or wasabi on my face. My boy told me it's normal for men cleanser to have such feeling, don't too excited. Well, doesn't any female cleanser have the same feel as the male? Can I continue using?
carousel
upvote

comment

17 Comments

Picky50975 user profile picture

Picky50975

Dry/Resilient

the man/female products in skincare is just marketing. and the only difference most of the times is the fragrance
upvote

comment

anhngoc user profile picture

anhngoc

Dry/Resilient

i do agree with u
upvote

comment

Littledarling27 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Littledarling27

Oily/Resilient

I have tried some cleansers and exfoliators for men and yes, the leave a cool sensation that is so refreshing LOL 😆
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Yes there is no problem. If you wanted “female” skin care just look for mint, menthol or tea tree in its ingredients.
upvote

comment

KDanielle  user profile picture

KDanielle

Oily/Resilient

it’s just a marketing ploy. it’s not really men and women’s skincare products. Men would probably stray away from fragrances but even then it’s not a his and hers thing.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!