Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

dot160 Views

Which product would you try first? 🤩

Hello lovelies 👋💗 My Wishtrend order is finally here! I am so excited! I would like to incorporate my new products to my routine, but I don't want to start using them all at once to avoid wondering which one(s) causes any adverse effects I might experience. So I will let you decide 😍 Which one should I start using first? With the exception of the mask, of course, since it would be quite obvious whether it causes issues or not 😉 Please also mention whether you would use the product in the AM, PM, or both 😊 Thank you for your help! 🥰
carousel
upvote

comment

21 Comments

Alatinaandagolden user profile picture
super picky user badge

Alatinaandagolden

Oily/Resilient

I would definitely start using the essence. you are going to love it. it does so much for my skin
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for your recommendation! I am very exciting about the essence! It has such great ingredients! I am thinking of using it in the AM, what do you think? 😊
upvote

comment

Desireen user profile picture

Desireen

Oily/Sensitive

would try the essence first ❤
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

Haha another vote for the essence 😍
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Remember to patch test all the products, yea! I'd begin with snail 🐌 essence! A little goes a long way & it absorbs quickly too. I use it during both AM & PM routines, except when I use chemical exfoliator or retinol. I'd appreciate if you followed me on IG. I'll follow you back 💕 @blueskies8whiteclouds
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing your experience with the essence 😊 I just followed you on IG, I am constance_angel 🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!