picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

dot294 Views

vitamin C questions!

So I brought this dear klairs freshly juice vitamin drop but I'm new to vitamin c and I'm hearing bad thing about this pls enlighten me by answering this questions 🥺 -How to store it properly? To avoid oxidizing? -will it not oxidized if it's not open? (Planning to use it in the next month but I'm afraid that it already oxidized even before I used it) -Can it be use everyday? -Tips on using this? -When it's better to use this? Am or Pm? As you can see I don't have any knowledge about vitamin c🙈 Pls if there's something I need to know about this serum let me know by commenting below, I appreciate it thank you ♥️
Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

Dear, Klairs
Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

star rating

(575)

favorite

upvote

comment

19 Comments

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

I have this. I keep it inside it’s box and keep it inside a drawer to keep it away from the sunlight. After a while it would turn pale yellow and it still okay, if it turns dark yellow it would be oxidized Yes. I use it almost everyday. Just a few drops or 5 on my face without the tips touching my skin. I used it in the morning because I use retinol at night and that did irritated my face. I used it after cleanser, toner, exfoliator, and serum. I don’t use moisturizer in the morning because all my other steps is enough for me and my current sunscreen is moiturizing enough, if I do use moisturizer I used before moisturizer. Then I let my the products absorb and dry a bit. It takes a few minutes before applying sunscreeen. An even lazier morning would be cleanser, Vit C and sunscreen.
upvote

comment

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

yay thanks for answering my questions!❤️
upvote

comment

DewyCica user profile picture

DewyCica

Dry/Sensitive

keep it in room temperature and avoid sunlight or heavy light. it still can be oxidized even if it is not open yet if you don’t keep it properly. Of course, BC can use everyday but watch your skin. for starter I recommend to use it 3 times per week and see if their is any reaction or pigging, if not it is good to go. Cos VC can trigger Acne so be careful. VC works the best in the morning when it toch the sun, but don’t forget to wear your sunscreen else you will got skin damage and dark spots ❤️🙌
upvote

comment

ZYuli user profile picture

ZYuli

Oily/Sensitive

Keep it away from sunlight and warm temperatures. You will see when it starts oxidatizing, the color will turn yellow->orange. By the time it oxidizes you better not be using it anymore. You can use this everyday if you skin can handle it, start introducing this 1-3x a week and slowly build to a everyday serum. Vitamin C is an antioxidant so it is the best to use this in the morning and don’t forget your spf! good luck!
upvote

comment

HannaTasya user profile picture

HannaTasya

Oily/Resilient

thanks for sharing sista 💕🤗💕
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!