picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

Prislyn user profile picture

Prislyn

Oily/Resilient

dot243 Views

Elmt 🍃 from Picky x Wishtrend!

Finally got my Wishtrend package, yayy! 🤩 I really appreciate the recent partnership of Picky and Wishtrend! Eversince I joined the Picky community, I’ve been exposed to a lot of new interesting kbeauty brands and have been learning a lot from fellow skin-thusiasts! 💛 From the Picky and Wishtrend partnership, I noticed a lot of people got products from Dear Klairs and I’m from, but as for me, I got myself a bunch of Elmt (read as “element”) products! ✨ A few months ago, Elmt had a giveaway on Picky. Unfortunately, I didn’t win. So I’m taking this opportunity to get a hold of their toners and try them out, since they’re not easily available where I’m from. Also, they’re currently a new exclusive brand on Wishtrend! I’m super excited to try these!! 🤩 They have four types of toners that is formulated to target different concerns – calming, illuminating, activating, and exfoliating. I got three (illuminating, activating, exfoliating) of the four toners, because they were supposedly holy grail for my skin– I checked on Picky! Each bottle retails at $20, so three bottles cost a total of $60. Good thing I was able to use my Picky x Wishtrend points as well as new sign-up points, and was able to save a total of $25 plus fees on shipping! So for a total of 3 Elmt toners (and 2 Dear Klairs toner freebies), I only spent $35 (roughly Php 1,600). What a steal!!! 🌟🤩 So since I’m super excited about this, I decide to share a bit more about the toners I got, you guys might be able to find something that will pique your interest 😄 The SKIN ILLUMINATING SOLUTION includes Niacinimide, Grape Extract, and Pomegranate. The 51.91% Grape and Pomegranate extracts claim to brighten the skin for a healthier glow with its antioxidants. Since it also has Niacinimide, it is said to help with controlling moisture and pH levels of the skin to help with improving it overall. The SKIN ACTIVATING SOLUTION is made up of 14.7% Chinese Skullcap Root extract and 58% Green Tea extract to help with irritations and helps with achieving healthier skin. Both these ingredients help with relief and skin-improving effects. The GENTLE EXFOLIATING SOLUTION is formulated with AHA, Vitamin C, and 49.02% blueberry and raspberry extracts. The berries are said to be antioxidant-rich, and can help reduce inflammation, while the AHA and Vitamin C works well in removing dead skin cells. All of these ingredients combined gives an effective daily exfoliator to calm irritated skin while exfoliating. So there, those are the three toners I got. 😊 But for those who are curious about the other toner they carry, here you go! The ADVANCED CALMING SOLUTION contains more than 59.12% Centella Asiatica and Polysaccharide. Centella Asiatica helps with skin restoration, regeneration, and soothing; while Polysaccharide focuses on hydrating the skin and protecting the skin barrier. This toner-serum claims to be a one-stop solution to hydrate, heal, and soothe. For more details on these products, you may check them out on [https://www.wishtrend.com/brand/elmt]. Most of the information here were referenced from Wishtrend’s details of Elmt. I’m no expert when it comes to skin care. I’m a beginner and still learning a lot about my skin, kbeauty brands, and ingredients.✌🏼I’m just really excited to try these out and share my mini haul with you guys! 😂🙈
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

28 Comments

elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

You'll love it! That's also a lot of savings 🤑
upvote

comment

Prislyn

Oily/Resilient

Thanks, Elaine! So excited to finish up my current toners to try these out 😂
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

😍😍😍great haul and great bargain omg! i regret not ordering MORE Elmt toners!😭
upvote

comment

Prislyn

Oily/Resilient

Thanks so much! 💛 Aww, don’t worry, let’s hope they have another round of giveaways with Picky 🤞🏼☺️
upvote

comment

raninny user profile picture

raninny

Oily/Sensitive

great, enjoy using them
upvote

comment

Prislyn

Oily/Resilient

Thank you! 😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!