picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

PickyMaxy user profile picture

PickyMaxy

Oily/Resilient

dot127 Views

Rejuvinating Sets? 🤌🏻

Hello, Picky Fam! I’ve been suffering from acne due to wearing a mask daily because of the pandemic. I know that rejuvinating sets contain alcohol which are really harmful to our skin. I tried a lot of products including changing my facial wash, toners and even the brand of my facial cotton! I also added serums and masks in my nightly routines. Can you recommend me rejuvinating sets or products that could help me with my dilemma? much love, Maxy! ❤️
upvote

comment

6 Comments

elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

Those could actually be the culprit of your worsening acne. Switch to gentler and mild products instead
upvote

comment

KayeCyyy user profile picture
picky squad user badge

KayeCyyy

Dry/Sensitive

I suggest you stay away from rejuvenating sets based on my experience, because it damaged my skin barrier and hurts like hell, the stinging and burning feeling is too much for my skin. But I have a friend who used them and still uses them and it made her skin a lot better. She used to buy expensive creams from her derma and undergo treatment but it didn't do much for her skin. So I guess it really depends on your skin and your preference. If you're from the Philippines, the brand she used were Ryx and Brilliant Skin though, just for reference.
upvote

comment

Unnily user profile picture

Unnily

Oily/Resilient

i would not recommend rejuv set. better to use prescription medicines
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

I personally never used Rejuvinating Sets, I think it’s a Philipines or mostly Philipines thing although I feel I seen similar sets in these little cosmetic stalls in Malaysia 🧐. I believe the alcohol in the set is mostly in the toner in ethanol or denatured alcohol form. It’s not bad, if it is formulated well, although it does have a little “bite” to the skin. For some people it works, for some people it could be too strong. I guess the ideal that it comes in a set and is kind of affordable? because they look like slightly bigger travel sizes. You could built your own set to take care of acne that contains mild ingredients. This is just an example of Kbeauty set from Wishtrend. It has mild exfoliating cleanser, calming centela toner, sulfur acne gel, Vit C serum to treat hyperpigmentation from acne and light cooling gel cream. It also comes with pimple patches to help treat pimples and preventing scarring. There is other combinations you could try too with other Kbeauty brands.
upvote

comment

skincarenewbie user profile picture

skincarenewbie

Oily/Resilient

they are not well formulated. Stay away from it
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!