picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

ispoonacake user profile picture

ispoonacake

Oily/Sensitive

dot152 Views

Chemical sunscreen 🥴

Hiii, just a simple question. So, do I apply chemical sunscreen first or essence first? I heard that chemical sunscreen need to be applied first, is it true? And, do I need to double cleanse if I'm using chemical sunscreen? since it absorbed into my skin like any other skincare..
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

Hii🤗 Well no matter what, sunscreen must be the last step of your AM skincare routine.So essence first and sunscreen last. Double cleanse is not really necessary but I've read somewhere that it help to breakdown the suncsreen film on your face better than regular cleanser especially if the suncsreen is water resistant.But I've also read that regular cleanser itself is enough to cleanse the suncsreen film on your face. well if you ask me,I personally will do double cleanse since I feel my face much cleaner and I like to be extra😆
upvote

comment

ispoonacake

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you!! ❤️❤️
upvote

comment

B

Busythinking

Oily/Sensitive

SPF is always the last step in the routine. I would normally double cleanse 🥳
upvote

comment

ispoonacake

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you ❤️❤️
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

sunscreen is the last step you used,you dont need double cleanse everyday if you don’t reapply sunscreen,maybe once in 2 days,but if you need extra cleansing you can used double cleanse (because much if spf product does clogged pores)
upvote

comment

ispoonacake

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you ❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!