picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

emmaakhma user profile picture

emmaakhma

Oily/Sensitive

dot58 Views

CYSTIC ACNE ON TEMPLES

Hiii. It’s my first post ever and I hope this won’t flop. I’ve been getting cystic acnes around my temple and neck areas for the past one month. Been consistently using hydrating products and I also try to incorporate exfoliants and retinol few times a week but to no avail. I was guessing it’s due to my period but it’s been a couple of weeks after my period, my cystic acnes aren’t showing to heal. What should I do?
upvote

comment

1 Comment

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

Hii🤗 In my personal experience,The best products to deal with cystic acne is Benzoyl Peroxide spot treatment. It come in a different percentage.I recommend to try the 5%. Note that Benzoyl peroxide is drying so layer some extra moisturizer and remember to use it as a spot treatment on your acne I hope this help🤗 Another one thing that maybe Benzoyl peroxide cannot be mixed with Retinol,so try to not incorporate them in same routine
upvote

comment

emmaakhma user profile picture

emmaakhma

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for your suggestion! Noted. I will do the sandwich method while using BP.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!