picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

R

Rhi126

Oily/Resilient

dot61 Views

Is my routine making it worse?

Hi guys, Since I started my skin routine I’m finding my skin has broken out into tiny white bumpy spots. I thought it was a purge but it’s lasted nearly a month now. I use paulas choice cleanser, paulas choice salicylic acid every morning then the same in the evening + the ordinary Niacinamide and inkey retinol. I also use lots of moisturiser but my skin feels oily all the time. Could I be over using any products? Thanks!
upvote

comment

1 Comment

KDanielle  user profile picture

KDanielle

Oily/Resilient

retinol should not be used every night if you are just starting off. start off with 1-2x a week, then up it to 2-3x a week after awhile then everyday if you want. also salicylic acid is best used a few times a week as well since it is drying. I wouldn’t recommend using salicylic acid the same night you use retinol. Also the niacinmide from the ordinary can be tricky. it doesn’t agree with a lot of peoples skin. I’d take out the niacinamide and see what happens.
upvote

comment

R

Rhi126

Oily/Resilient

thank you!!!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!