picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Giveaways

skinwelz user profile picture

skinwelz

Oily/Resilient

dot152 Views

TIAM Vita B3 Mist Toner

I am very happy to be chosen as one of the reviewer of this new product form TIAM which is the TIAM Vita B3 Mist Toner! So exciting! Who’s ready for the TIAM Vita B3 Mist Toner review? I had been so eager and on my wishlist to try the TIAM Vita B3 Mist Toner for a while now, since Niacinamide is one of the many prime ingredients I look up to in skincare product. Since it is good in brightening, anti-aging and repairing skin barrier, I cannot wait to try this new product from TIAM! So, I am very happy to get selected to be among the reviewers of this new product from TIAM. So what it is? This is a daily brightening mist toner to brighten dull skin and promote even-looking skin. Key Ingredients are: Niacinamide 3%, Brightening Synergy Complex (Tranexamic Acid & Vitamin C) Have you tried this? What are your thoughts on this? 😊
carousel
upvote

comment

14 Comments

Doncaster user profile picture

Doncaster

Oily/Sensitive

Yes. I love TIAM products and this brand new mist toner is the one I've been waiting for. Can't wait to try this (soon). The 3% Niacinamide is just the right amount for everyone to try before they go for the higher percent of Niacinamide. Can't wait for your thoughts on this @SkinWelzπŸ˜‰
upvote

comment

skinwelz

Oily/Resilient

OMG! I love the fact that it is a mist toner!!! So I guess it would be easier for me to try it onto my face! Thank you so much to TIAM that I’ve got the chance to try this product and hopefully with Niacinamide in it, my skin will become more healthy & vibrant ❀️
upvote

comment

Doncaster user profile picture

Doncaster

Oily/Sensitive

Yes. And it's travel friendly too😍
upvote

comment

skinwelz

Oily/Resilient

Love the packaging as well!! so simple & pleasant to the eye 😁πŸ₯°πŸ˜β€οΈ
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

WOOOOOW!!!! Niacinamide+Tranexamic acid+Vitamin C πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ very interesting combination of ingredients πŸ‘πŸΌ
upvote

comment

skinwelz

Oily/Resilient

yes it is… cant wait to try this one πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
upvote

comment

DewyCica user profile picture

DewyCica

Dry/Sensitive

congratulations
upvote

comment

skinwelz

Oily/Resilient

thank you πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
upvote

comment

ZacGrey user profile picture

ZacGrey

Oily/Resilient

Congratulations Welz. I also won this mist toner from TIAM πŸ₯°πŸ₯° Yay!
upvote

comment

skinwelz

Oily/Resilient

yeay! all we can do now is to wait for the product to arrive and do the review 😊πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!