picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

S

sheselflove

Oily/Sensitive

dot158 Views

[Review] SKIN 1004 x Madagascar Centella Ampoule

SKIN TYPE: OILY TO COMBINATION COLOUR: TRANSPARENT ODOUR: LIKE BABY WIPES (XD, IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN) TEXTURE: WATERY Recently, it’s been a trend where a lot of skincare brands incorporated Centella Asiatica as one of their key ingredients (though I’m not sure how long it’s been due to my ignorance, oops). Anyway, this ampoule from Skin 1004 contains 100% of Centella Asiatica extract. Centella Asiatica is known to speed up the healing process and collagen production of the skin. This is not the first Skin 1004 product that I’ve tried, I’ve also tried its Madagascar Centella Tone Brightening Boosting Toner, so I’ll make a brief comparison of how I felt first. Both of them include Centella Asiatica as their key ingredient but the toner made my skin sting a little, so I’m not sure what’s the deal here. Back to the ampoule, it’s transparent and has a low viscosity. Not sure how to describe its smell but I kind of feel that it smells like baby wipes? (not in a bad way, I don’t dislike it). What I like about it is that it doesn’t cause any irritation or redness, I don’t feel anything, it’s just like washing your face with water. It’s not heavy or sticky and it doesn’t make my face feel like there’s a thick coat of something on top of it. Also, I think the main benefit is that it soothes and calm my skin. From my previous Picky review, I received an acid/chemical exfoliant, so this ampoule helped in soothing my face after applying the acid. As for the niacinamide which made the skin around my nose peel, this ampoule helps in relieving it too. How about the cons? Well, it didn’t cause any negative effects on my skin. The only thing is that I don’t feel how others mentioned that this ampoule helps in hydration. Perhaps more time is necessary to see the effect? I’m not sure, but in the meantime, I don’t really see any effect on hydration yet. Oh well, at last, I’d like to thank @Picky again, as well as @Skin1004 for giving me this opportunity. Lastly, do remember that I’m not a professional and this is just my opinion.
carousel
carousel
carousel
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

star rating

(3896)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!