picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

Pastelem0 user profile picture

Pastelem0

Oily/Resilient

dot97 Views

new skincare line... ๐Ÿฅพ boots ingredients ๐ŸŒฟ

Hello beautiful people! I just got finished watching a video by one of my fav youtubers, James Welsh. It is about a newer brand that is super comparable to one of my favorite brands, The Ordinary and it is called Boots Ingrediants. Apparently it is even better than TO and he highlighted some reasons like their is no pesky foaming, their products are all lightweight and have a way more please try application and user experience compared to TO. I can agree that it was really annoying when TO products foamed, sometimes pilled and was generally sticky. They have all these similar products with small ingredient lists as well and their prices are the same or lower than TO. One of the standout products to me is their Salicylic Acid serum because SA is one of my favorite ingredients and it also has other goodies like aloe leaf juice which I love so much! James Welsh compared it to a Cosrx BHA blackhead liquid too I think. I am extremely tempted to go and buy a bunch of their products because James was raving and made this line sound like itโ€™s from heaven lol. So I figured I would share it with yโ€™all and see if anyone has used these before? And if so how is your experience? ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
Salicylic Acid Serum

Boots Ingredients
Salicylic Acid Serum

star rating

(5)

favorite

Niacinamide Serum

Boots Ingredients
Niacinamide Serum

star rating

(6)

favorite

Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Mask

Boots
Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Mask

star rating

(2)

favorite

Vitamin C Serum

Boots Ingredients
Vitamin C Serum

star rating

(4)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!