picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

RurouniNeko user profile picture

RurouniNeko

Dry/Resilient

dot40 Views

The V Monologue (might be a sensitive topic)

Has anyone tried Happy Bath PH 4.5 Mugwort Feminine Wash? Any feedback? Does it really help with odor-prevention? I'm currently using Betadine Fresh Bliss Daily Feminine Wash Pink Pleasure. What product(s) would you recommend to help with itch and odor prevention?
upvote

comment

1 Comment

Betweendots user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

I haven't tried this one, but in general, I would recommend visiting a doctor to get a delicate treatment for such area to help with itch and odor since both can be related to more advanced health problems especially if you're "active". Personally, I had some issues with V zone due to... humid air in school bathroom and this caused me some problems like itching, redness, odor etc and the best choice was using special treatment - in some countries you need prescription for such treatment, in other countries - you can go to pharmacy and ask for a product to help, they will recommend you the best product available in affordable prices :)
upvote

comment

RurouniNeko user profile picture

RurouniNeko

Dry/Resilient

A sound advice. Thank you! 🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!