picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Opinion

smoxeyvision user profile picture

smoxeyvision

Oily/Resilient

dot45 Views

To all content writers out there-what to do when I loose inspo to post?

Hey, I know that many of you run an Ig page, or blogs so, how do you manage those times when you simply have no inspiration to do photos reviews even you of course enjoy skincare, just you are not inspired to post? I am going to that period I even stopped posting for a while but still I feel like my content isn’t exactly what I would like it to be, but I am feeling pressured to post because my followers are expecting that, also the pr products (although I do not have a limited time to post about these that I am currently testing). Any inspirational quote or advice is wellcomed.
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Ruthieandskincare user profile picture

Ruthieandskincare

Dry/Resilient

I take a break from social media all together. Or just spend my time interacting with other content creators. Some times ill run a story games or ask me anything games to engage with my followers so I can know them or they can know me.
upvote

comment

smoxeyvision

Oily/Resilient

Nice suggestion good to hear thanks a lot πŸ€—
upvote

comment

Dalia user profile picture

Dalia

Oily/Resilient

I've been going through that recently. haven't posted in quite a while. 😞 but honestly I think it's better to just go along with your mood and not force yourself to post. I used to feel more pressured but now I try not to worry about it and just go back when I get inspired again. it's better for my mental health that way. πŸ‘
upvote

comment

smoxeyvision

Oily/Resilient

Yeah, me too. Mabye it's because of this season change or maybe sometimes we need time to hit the high expectations right. I'll be late with my reviews but I am taking a break and enjoy my selftime β€οΈπŸ’™ thanks for sharing
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

Having a break once in a while is beneficial for your mental health πŸ˜‰ Sending virtual hugs πŸ€—
upvote

comment

smoxeyvision

Oily/Resilient

Thanks firend I am sending hugs too xoxoxo πŸ€—
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!