picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Opinion

hiraethsal user profile picture

hiraethsal

Oily/Resilient

dot111 Views

Wishtrend Extra Custom Fees😔

Guys... so it happened. I was charged with custom fees from DHL even after I clicked on the free expedited shipping. I was really hesitant to order at Wishtrend because of this reason. But then I ordered. After that for 5 days, there was no message from DHL talking about the custom issue so I really thought that I was good to go. But no. I was charged approximately 27 CAD which is actually a lot more that I have expected. I am devastated by this because the order was paid by my mom after a lot of convincing. Now I don't really have the guts to ask her again for some extra money. I was planning to cancel my order but then Wishtrend said that they will not give refund because the order is already processed/shipped. So now, I am feeling very guilty but there is nothing to do about it. I just have to convince again as I will be losing my order payment as well. Wish me luck♡ I definitely would not recommend purchasing from Wishtrend if you are from Canada, there are way better alternative websites for K- beauty & skincare where shipment is way cheaper and they will not charge you after the order is placed.
carousel
upvote

comment

1 Comment

Rinahhh user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Rinahhh

Oily/Resilient

ohhhhh myy😟 that's so sad...I didn't purchase anything yet as well... I'm scared of the custom charge in Malaysia too
upvote

comment

hiraethsal user profile picture

hiraethsal

Oily/Resilient

yeah ikr♡ I wish I didn't purchase as well.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!