Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Opinion

beautybonnebeth user profile picture
picky squad user badge

beautybonnebeth

Oily/Resilient

dot62 Views

Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Review

Toner 🌿Product comes in a 210ml, light amber plastic bottle with an opaque white screw on lid. Has a small-holed stopper to easily shake out desired amount of product. Bottle has a beautiful pic (same as box) on the back side of label that you can see through the bottle. Has zero fragrance. 🌿Clear, watery consistency that absorbs quickly without leaving a film or sticky feel. Does not sit heavy on the skin. 🌿I use 2x's daily after cleansing stage in my routines. I shake a small amount into hands and dab dab dab all over face, neck and decolletage. 🌿This toner provides moisturization, helps with redness, provides wrinkle ease, all while gently exfoliating with a PHA, gluconolactone. I've noticed help with sebum production as well. 🌿Containing only 15 ingredients, it makes it a great choice for sensitive skin. My top 3 are: Centella Extract (84% and sourced from Madagascar), Niacinamide and Adenosine ✅Final Thoughts: Although I am used to much stronger chemical exfoliates, that is not my purpose for using, or liking, this toner. It has helped me when I have damaged my skin barrier and is an all around very pleasant toner to use. Highly recommend and give 5/5💋(stars). Ampoule 🌿Product comes in a 55ml, light amber, thick glass bottle with a top plastic opaque white squeeze lid attached to a glass dropper that is angled at the very end. Bottle has same beautiful picture as the toner. Has zero fragrance. 🌿Also a clear, watery liquid unlike other ampoules that I have tried that are thicker. Absorbs quite quickly with zero residue. 🌿I use this in the PM at the stage before applying my strong active. Though you could use 2x's daily if wanted. I use about a dropper full, squirting into hands and then dab dab dab on face, neck and decolletage. 🌿Ampoule contains only 100% centella asiatica extract. That's it! Suitable for ALL skin types. Some benefits of centella: calm inflammation, speed wound healing, stimulate new cell growth, build collagen, and improve circulation. ✅Final Thoughts: I absolutely love this ampoule and will continue to repurchase. I do suggest that if you are oily like me, to stick to PM only as centella is known for its dewy factor. Highly recommend and give 5/5💋(stars) Both 📦Packaging is superb. Boxes are made of quality soft matte cardboard with a thicker layer inside to help keep product safe and box in shape. I consider the print on the boxes (like in the bottles) to be a work of art! This set would make for an excellent gift. As always pics of me are unedited or filtered
carousel
carousel
carousel
Madagascar Centella Toning Toner

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Toning Toner

star rating

(1324)

favorite

Madagascar Centella Ampoule

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

star rating

(3896)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

emace user profile picture

emace

Dry/Sensitive

thanks for the review!
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

the amber bottle is beautiful!!!💛💛💛💛
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!