picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Other

Pastelem0 user profile picture

Pastelem0

Oily/Resilient

dot218 Views

review writing - mi never get upvotes! 🥲

Hey y’all! I am starting this thread for mine and maybe your sake too. My reviews on this app never get any upvotes. My Influenster review get 100’s of likes and I thought my review skills are not too bad. But on here no one seems to enjoy them lol! So I am asking how you write reviews on picky that people will be into? If anyone can offer tips on how they write reviews that get attention and are the most helpful? I always try and write thinking about what the reader would want and need to know... but if anyone knows good review writing/organization tips that are successful on picky? I will be so great full! At the end of the day I write reviews to help others out and be the reviewer that I would want.💜💜 but it ain’t working on here lol Tysm in advances
upvote

comment

5 Comments

xxygirl user profile picture

xxygirl

Oily/Sensitive

no it not your review is bad.. usually bcs not many people interested in product that you review.. or the product has so many review, so people tend to read the top one
upvote

comment

Pastelem0

Oily/Resilient

thanks girl that makes sense to me !!
upvote

comment

Agnss user profile picture

Agnss

Oily/Sensitive

that doesn't mean your reviews are bad they only have less visibility! there's many reviews and since reviews that already have a lot of upvotes are always on top people don't necessarily pay attention to every new reviews
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

No worries fellow Picky member. Some people just don’t read reviews here not comment on it 😙. Keep what you’re doing okay.
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

no!!! do not worry people read reviews ans sometimes they don't upvote it. so don't feel bad!
upvote

comment

Pastelem0

Oily/Resilient

thank you all for your kindness, I didn’t expect so many people on her being so nice and trying to make me feel ok about it! everyone is so nice on picky!!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!