picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

DewyCica user profile picture

DewyCica

Dry/Sensitive

dot116 Views

I don’t trust my luck !

Been applied for the giveaway for more than 10 times, and didn’t get selected even one. I guess I won’t join anymore😂
upvote

comment

8 Comments

Snowbeauty user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Snowbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

me too, I didn't win this giveaway too. I think it's because of my country, I live in Georgia and brands aren't interested.
upvote

comment

DewyCica

Dry/Sensitive

that’s sad, I’ve been applied a lot of giveaways. I think I’d better keep my points 🥺
upvote

comment

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

i feel yaaa gurl 🥺🥺
upvote

comment

DewyCica

Dry/Sensitive

that’s hurt my feelings hikhik
upvote

comment

HannaTasya user profile picture

HannaTasya

Oily/Resilient

don't give up sis, i feel it tho 🤗
upvote

comment

DewyCica

Dry/Sensitive

yeah, stuck btw should I try again or keep my points hahah
upvote

comment

KayeCyyy user profile picture
picky squad user badge

KayeCyyy

Dry/Sensitive

You can try for giveaways with 3000 winners. I also tried my luck to all of the giveaways and spent so many points, I just won twice and they were both looking for 3000 giveaway winners, the cosrx propolis ampoule and the centella ampoule. I guess I just get picked if there's many products to give away, but still thankful though 😊
Full Fit Propolis Light Ampoule

COSRX
Full Fit Propolis Light Ampoule

star rating

(2191)

favorite

Madagascar Centella Ampoule

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

star rating

(3896)

favorite

upvote

comment

DewyCica

Dry/Sensitive

oh I see. thank you so much 😊
upvote

comment

asyanie user profile picture

asyanie

Oily/Resilient

don't give up, we can join as much as we can since it doesn't state limit. for me I only join giveaway that I really need and give the chance to people that really need it for thier skin concern. I also not give my hopes about to be selected because it can make our feelings hurt. 😂 from my early join in picky I also joined their every giveaway that time because I'm so excited after being selected for the first time on November (Cosrx Pure fit Cica), and most of it I didn't get my chance, so I'm about to give up. Then starting from got selected for Abib Soothing Set. I think about all people that really need that haven't get their dreams to be chosen, so I only join the events that I really need. To be selected it also depends on our luck & also from our hard work from the reviews that we have on here, hope you get your dream email from Picky soon 🥰
upvote

comment

DewyCica

Dry/Sensitive

yeah, I guess so hikhik. my expectations went from 📈to 📉 🥲anyways, thank you so much for your advice love ❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!